We are proud to promote the advancement of the profession by offering professional scholarships for the ACFE’s CFE Exam Prep course.
The recipient(s) will be selected by lottery from eligible applicants. The number of recipients to be selected is determined by the board in any given period.]
- Be an associate or student associate of our chapter for at least 12 consecutive months prior to application.
- Be eligible to be certified at the time of the Scholarship application. The applicant must meet the 50-point requirement and the two years of professional experience requirements of the ACFE.
- Attest that the applicant would not be not eligible for reimbursement by the applicant’s employer for the ACFE CFE Exam Prep Course*, or that the member is sole proprietor/single member LLC.
- Agree to either complete the CFE Exam Prep course and take the CFE Exam within one year from purchase date, or reimburse the chapter for the course cost.
The applicant attests that:
- I have been an associate or student-associate member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiner’s Rhode Island Chapter for at least twelve consecutive months prior to the date of this application.
- I am eligible to be certified by the ACFE as of the date of this application.
- I have the required years of related professional experience as defined by the ACFE as of the date of this application
- The ACFE CFE Exam Prep Course is not eligible for reimbursement by my employer, or I am a sole proprietor or single member LLC.
- If selected, I agree to complete the course and take the exam within 12 months of the purchase date, or reimburse the chapter for the cost.
Do you think you’d benefit from this scholarship? If so, please send an e-mail to our chapter vice president.