The ACFE Rhode Island Chapter recently published a new website for members and the public. Our mobile-friendly site has been refreshed to include more content to serve the Rhode Island community and our members.
For the general public and our members, we now provide quick access to:
- ACFE Report to the Nations highlighting all the major types of fraud, frequencies, causes, and methods of detection. The report is also provided in segmented information and compares results in America to those of other countries.
- Telephone Frauds, Elder Financial Abuse, General Internet Safety, Cybercrime Fraud Hotline, and Government Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Fraud Hotlines provide valuable information on common scams in Rhode Island and means of reporting it to the authorities.
- ACFE Rhode Island Chapter Events & Activities are available to members of the public and those with an interest in careers in the anti-fraud profession. Non-member pricing is available on all activities.
For our members, there are additional member-only benefits including
- Job & Career Board for those looking for new jobs or volunteer opportunities to give back.
- Membership Directory provides a listing of all ACFE Rhode Island members. This will be expanded to Find a CFE once we’ve ensured all of our members have transitioned to our new system.
We hope you enjoy our new site, and if you have any comments, please reach out to the board of directors.